WHAT ARE YOU? - POSTOID

Breaking

word

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 28 September 2016

WHAT ARE YOU?

The loser asks, "How do I make her love me?" The winner asks, "How is she worthy of my love?" The loser says, "All I want is a stable, problem-free relationship." The winner says, "If the relationship is stable and problem-free, I'll deliberately create a conflict so that it emerges stronger, later." The loser says, "I must be better than the other guy so that she chooses me, not him." The winner says, "With the Shogun Method, I'll destroy the other guy like the little vermin he is." The loser says, "I'll confess my feelings for her just to show her how sincere I am." The winner says, "I'll always conceal my intentions until the seduction is complete." The loser says, "I'll be entirely forthright and honest with her." The winner says, "I'll do whatever's necessary, including manipulating and deceiving her to get my way. With the Black Rose Sequence." The loser says, "I must make her happy so that she loves me." The winner says, "I will make her suffer through hell so that she loves me." The loser says, "I'll do anything for her, anything she asks me to do." The winner says, "I'll Enslave her to me so that she does everything I ask her to do." So, which are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment